Terms and Conditions
All listings on Bee In The loop are subject to the terms and conditions listed here.
- All contents, logos and information on this site are subject to the use of beeintheloop.co.uk.
- Any listing can be removed from the site, at any time, at the sole discretion of Bee In The Loop, if they deem necessary due to inappropriate behaviour or misconduct against Bee In The Loop or associate companies.
- Bee In The Loop is not responsible for any third party websites that are linked to beeintheloop.co.uk. As a user, you are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) to the terms and conditions or privacy policies of any third parties.
- Payment is to be made prior to the listing being added to the site. Failure to receive the correct payment will obstruct the listing being added.
- Images uploaded with a listing application must be original images, or images legally associated to the show you are listing.
- Once a listing is added to The Loop, it is then non-refundable. If you are ever unhappy with the content of the listing, please do contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any mistakes or add any changes.
- Bee In The Loop will always work hard to add your listing within 48 hours of payment being received. However, Bee In The Loop do reserve the right to work within a manageable timescale and will always notify you if there is ever a delay with adding your listing.
- Bee In The Loop will not share personal details with any third parties or organisations. Details will only be used for the sole purpose of adding your listing to beeintheloop.co.uk.
- If a listed theatre company or individual associated to a listed performance is found to be slandering Bee In The Loop or any associated companies, the listing will automatically be removed from The Loop and will be non-refundable.
- Bee In The Loop does not take any responsibility regarding the content or credibility of any performance listed. The sole purpose of Bee In The Loop is to list the production and have no creative involvement to the production itself.
Thank you for working with and alongside us to create a community between the theatres and performance spaces of the Greater Manchester region. We look forward to working with you and will always strive to offer the best possible service.
We're 'buzzing' to have you involved.